There is no higher priority to the Upland family than the safety of our customers & employees.
Food safety & sanitation practices have always been at the forefront of our employee training & daily actions. In addition to maintaining our rigorous standards we’re doubling-down in our efforts to prevent the transmission of any illness. These efforts include but are not limited to:
- Disinfecting all condiment bottles, salt & pepper shakers, table tents after each customer visit to the table
- Disinfecting all door handles, knobs etc at minimum every two hours
- Disinfecting all menus at minimum every two hours
- Disinfecting touchpoints such as shared-use computers, check presenters, telephones, ipads etc at minimum every two hours
- Disinfecting highchairs in between uses
All of our restaurants are ServeSafe compliant in accordance with the Health Department. We continue to follow, as we always have, all recommendations and guidelines from the Health Department. What does that mean? That we keep our restaurants clean, sanitize surfaces, and wash our hands with soap & water already! With that said, we’re increasing our frequency and employee training to ensure our locations are an exceedingly safe environment for our guests & employees.